Monday 29 April 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Rose Corsage Ballerina Flats from Accessorize

So once again, I have taken my own advice and saved money on some fantastic, fabulous shoes.  As I said in my original post on these ballet pumps from Accessorize, these shoes are so comfortable and well-fitting.  They go with so many things - I have worn them with jeans, dresses, leggings and skirts, both casually and to work.  The beige ones are older, but have lasted really well, even though I forgot to spray them with any sort of protector.  Definitely well worth the purchase and even better for the discount!

I've signed up to Instagram to highlight my savvy purchases, if you would like to have a look.  There's not a lot there at present but I'm hoping to add photos with money-saving advice when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment