Saturday 13 April 2013

Stunning Shoes: Bruno Premi Women's Capra Wedges from Amazon

Wedge shoes are brilliant - they add height and make legs look endless, but are easier to walk in and more stable and comfortable than stilettos.  I love these Bruno Premi Capra wedges that I found on Amazon.  The colour combination is classy but still eye-catching and fun.  Colour-blocking and bright hues are still very much in fashion and I really think these ones are lovely!  They are available in sizes 3-8 with free delivery.  Now, I know they aren't technically on sale but they are so gorgeous I had to blog about them.  



So to keep to my brief, I have found a fab clashing bright coloured bag that these shoes can be matched with: a French Connection Harriet Crossbody in fuchsia pink, reduced from £50 to £31.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment