Sunday 14 April 2013

Wardrobe Staple: Converse All Star Oxford Lace Up Shoes from Amazon

I don't know why, but in the last couple of weeks I have had loads of people moan to me about the cost of Converse All Star trainers.  Maybe because it's when I'm wearing my favourite purple pair that look amazing, and they're jealous?  Or they are overwhelmed by their fabulousness?  Or that they are sick of shops overcharging for a simple pair of sneakers?  I don't know!  But what I do know is that I paid £25 for them from Amazon a little while ago, which seems to have been a very savvy price.

The trick is to know what you want but to be a little flexible if needs be.  At the time, I had about three different colours I would have been happy with and I regularly checked whether any of them were available in my size, at the price I was willing to pay.  I think now, anything under about £28 is a good deal and you really shouldn't be paying more than the RRP of £35 unless you need the right colour, right now.

The best I can find currently are shoes in this charcoal colour, which are available for £27 in sizes 6 and 8.
However, there is a large range of colours and sizes under £30 available so it's a matter of searching and finding the pair that is perfect for you!  In my experience, Amazon has always seemed to have the best deals on these shoes but of course, it's always worth checking elsewhere on the web, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment