Saturday 20 April 2013

Wardrobe Staple: Hobbs Imperial Trench Coat from House of Fraser

I'm having a bit of a red day today I think!

A well-cut Macintosh coat is a classic wardrobe staple that can be relied on year after year, bringing timeless chic to any outfit!  Generally, it might be sensible to go with a traditional beige or black, but I have found this amazing Hobbs sorbet red coat from House of Fraser.  I think the cut and length is perfect and the fact it's belted means that it will be really flattering.  I also like that it can be be worn buttoned all the way up to the collar if preferred - and the fact the buttons are hidden - giving a really elegant style and shape reminiscent of a similar version from Burberry Prorsum.  It's reduced from £149 to £104 and available in sizes 8 - 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment