Thursday 16 May 2013

Over the Top: Grey Spotty Jacquard Blazer from Warehouse

Warehouse have a time-limited offer of 25% off seasonal selections at the moment and there are loads of fantastic dresses, tops and shoes to choose from.

I've gone for a twist on a wardrobe staple, and selected this grey spotty blazer.  Polka dots continue to be a big hit this season and I suspect they won't be just a flash in the pan, as they are so fun and fresh and never date. This jacket will look fab worn casually with skinnies or it can make a pretty dress look smarter.  Usually £50, it's £37 with the discount and comes in sizes 6 to 16.

As a bonus feature, I also wish to highlight these amazing teal coloured opaque sunglasses.  They aren't on sale but they are the best sunglasses I have found this season and are only £16.  I love the colour, size and style and they suit everyone that I have seen them on.  Warehouse offer free delivery on orders over £75 so it may just be worth stocking up on a few essentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment