Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Look for Less: Summer Wedding Chic

Finally, the weather is improving and my thoughts are turning towards summer parties and weddings. I've been inspired by the lace dress from Planet that I spotted the other day to create an outfit on Polyvore that would be gorgeous for such occasions.  I believe the lilac accessories I have chosen compliment the delicateness of the lace but still add an elegant pop of colour.
Summer Chic


Casadei high heel shoes from Zalando.  £5 off £50+ spend plus free delivery with code ZALANDO5DIS until 31st May.
Eastex oriental floral print clutch bag from Debenhams.  10% off and free delivery with code TK94 - expires today.
Oyster lace dress from Planet.  There is 20% off full-priced dresses until 13th May - no code needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment