Wednesday 26 June 2013

Delightful Dress: Pretty Dress Company Mistress Day Dress from Look Again

The retro look is fab, but sometimes I want to channel it without going too far - I'm thinking of when I'm at work especially!  So I've searched for a dress that conveys Mad Men office chic but isn't completely 1960's and I think I've found it in this Mistress black and white day dress by The Pretty Dress Company.

This fitted pencil dress is an easy one piece style solution, suitable for not only the office but for the day too; it can be worn as it is with a pair of pumps or heels and that's the outfit, sorted.  The classic, monchrome design, features a contrasting collar, three quarter sleeves and retro cut that are in keeping with the 60's vibe that I was looking for.  It also has a paneled waist detail to cinch in the middle area to create a flattering, hourglass silhouette.

It's available from a few sites online at around the £100 mark, but it's currently on sale at Look Again for £78 in sizes 8 to 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment