Wednesday 12 June 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Annie Pintuck Linen Tunic from Phase Eight

It seems the sales are upon us once more - lots of stores have announced them in the last few days and I suspect a few more will be doing so over the next week or so.  There has also been quite a lot of new voucher codes released, so do check before you buy online that any savings are being maximised.  I've added a new contact form to the bottom of the page, so if you do have any questions or want to check if there's any new codes for a particular store that I know about, do get in touch.

Back to the review...  I've taken advantage of the Phase Eight sale which started today.  I have been coveting this pintuck linen tunic for ages - there are plenty of pintuck tunics out there, but I felt that this one was the best in terms of cut, quality, material and style.  However, at £65, I couldn't justify the cost despite the fact that this would be a well-worn, investment piece for me.

But it's in the sale at just £39 so hurrah!  I've bought it!  I'm expecting this to be utterly perfect: high-quality linen fabric to keep me cool (if the sun ever returns), a great length to throw over skinny jeans or leggings and a tie waist to make mine look smaller.  I'll add a blazer, scarf and some sandal wedges and it will be perfect for a casual day out.
What sale are you most excited about?  Is there something you have also been coveting that you're hoping will be reduced?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment