Saturday 15 June 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Annie Pintuck Linen Tunic from Phase Eight - update!

My Annie Pintuck tunic has just been delivered from Phase Eight!  I am impressed with the speed of delivery, seeing as I did only order it a few days ago - three days from placing the order to the delivery.

The tunic itself is amazing.  It fits beautifully and the fact that it does tie around the waist means that it flatters my body really well; some tunics just hang shapelessly and this one certainly doesn't.  The fabric is the great quality that I was hoping for: lovely, soft, cool linen.  Sometimes I find that linen can be scratchy but this isn't.  It is a modest length, in that it falls to my hips and completely covers my bottom; some tunics are a bit short on me and make me feel a bit self-conscious so I'm glad this one is long enough to keep me decent!

This is perfect and I am really pleased with this purchase.  Well done Phase Eight and hurrah for sales!
Are you taking advantage of any of the sales?  Tell me about your favourite and most savvy purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment