Saturday 6 July 2013

Delightful Dress: Daily 50% off Dresses at YesStyle

I'm trying something new, and potentially a little lazy, so I apologise.  However, I'm just coming out of not being very well so actually, I'm quite pleased with myself for posting anything - especially considering the spellchecker is going to have to come out in force for this one!

Anyhow.  YesStyle has just launched its own dress collection. I like this site as it has really cute, Asian fashion that often can't be found anywhere else - and it's great value too.  Shipping costs aren't too bad either, being £8.99 for orders under £89 and free for orders above that.

Every day this month they will be offering a newly-launched dress with 50% off.  Each discount lasts only for 24 hours.  Below, I have posted the banner link* to the deal which should update itself when the offer changes, so it's worth checking every day to take advantage of the offer.  It's also worth noting that some of the other dresses are discounted too.

* Just seen that this doesn't work if you have an ad blocker.... here is the text link should you wish to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment