Tuesday 23 July 2013

Interlude & Dorothy Perkins Code!

I just wanted to say that I am hoping that normal service is resuming shortly; I've been ill for a few weeks and have had to have this time to recuperate.  I am well on my way and am feeling much, much better.

However, that's not to say that I haven't been busy sniffing out some great deals, bargains and fabulous products.  I have some reviews, some great ideas and inspiration and I have plans for making it even easier to use my know-how to keep track of all the ways to achieve super savvy savings whilst shopping.

So bear with me and do let me know if there's anything in particular you are after for me to find!

In the meantime, there's an extra 20% off sale items at Dorothy Perkins with code DPSALE20 - ends today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment