Friday 16 August 2013

Delightful Dress: AX Paris Comic Midi Dress from USC

The comic print trend is still very much en vogue and there are loads of fabulous patterns and styles available.  I've already spotted this brilliant pencil skirt, which I like for its quirkiness and idiosyncrasy and I do love a man in a Superman t-shirt....

But I want more!  And so it shall be.  I have been coveting this AX Paris comic print midi dress from USC for ages now but it's been full price the whole time.  However, it's now on sale - originally £22, it's reduced to just £15.  It will be so easy to wear - simply team with a pair of black patent heels and heads will turn!  This body con dress will really show off one's feminine silhouette - the elastane means it should hold everything in, so don't be scared!  Channel your inner superhero and fly away in style!
Visit USC for designer menswear and womenswear

No comments:

Post a Comment