Sunday 11 August 2013

Delightful Dress: New Romantics He Loves Me Best Dress from Free People

I love the boutique Free People as its product range successfully combines femininity and romanticism with edginess and sass.   There are so many gorgeous items available in their sale, but my favourite dress is this cream coloured dotted chiffon maxi dress.  It's ruffle-y, delicate and light yet unconventional - I love the quirkiness of the asymmetric, tiered bottom and crochet trimming and studs around the waist.  This means it can be styled as in the picture, with Doc Martens and chunky, metallic accessories - or keep it floaty and light with some strappy flat sandals.  Originally £250, it's currently £169.95 in the sale in sizes US 4 to 8 (8 to 12 UK).
While I am at it, I'm going to throw in this fab twisted snake ring which is just awesome.  It's also on sale, reduced from £20 to £16.95.  It would go perfectly with the dress, I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment