Tuesday 6 August 2013

Fantastic Footwear: Karmel Colour Pop Wedge Sandals from Kate Kuba

I feel like I've been really practical and sensible in my posts lately, so I've found some fabulous and funky wedges to keep a nice balance.  Although, thinking about it, balancing may be tricky with these gorgeous heels from shoe store Kate Kuba!  They take this season's neon trend and then some, with a fantastic colour pop combination.  I'd wear these with a short, denim skirt or shorts and t-shirt and maybe add a statement necklace or similar.  Originally £155, they've been reduced to £74 and come in sizes 2 to 8.
Kate Kuba offers free delivery on orders over £50, plus there's up to 70% off in the sale at the moment, so definitely well worth a look.
Shop Kate Kuba's Designer High Heel Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment