Monday 26 August 2013

Knee High Heeled Boots from Castaluna

A good pair of knee high boots is an autumn/winter essential.  They look good with skinny jeans tucked into them, but equally could be paired with dresses and skirts.  However, a problem I've had with them in the past is that they are too tight on my calves - if I can even get them zipped up in the first place - so I was really pleased to find these wide calf boots from Castaluna.  Castaluna is a plus-size online clothing store and they've got some really good clothing and footwear in sizes 14 to 36 and it's great that they have some boots that I can do up!

I like these boots also for their classic style - they will never go out of fashion.  They are simple but elegant and the heel height of 8cm isn't too high to be impractical, but high enough to give legs definition.  They are also versatile in that they could be worn casually or for work.  They come in sizes 3 to 8 and in brown (pictured), black or burgundy.
These boots are £89 but there are several different discount codes for Castaluna that can be used, so have a look at my voucher page to see which one works best!

No comments:

Post a Comment