Tuesday 13 August 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Verbena & Lavender Hand Therapy from Crabtree & Evelyn

As I get older *sad face*, I'm finding that I am needing a decent hand cream more and more.  My hands are drier than they used to be, plus the skin itself doesn't seem as supple or smooth.  Therefore, I find that I've been trying out the higher-end, quality products which, although more expensive, seem to work far better than cheaper products.  They also last longer too, so actually, it does seem to work out a savvier way to shop.

My latest find is from Crabtree and Evelyn, which I love for its variety of products and fragrances, its natural ingredients and its luxuriousness.  It's a rich, restorative and creamy hand therapy cream made from verbena and lavender.  I've said before how much I love the lavender scent and the combination with the lemony verbena is heavenly, reminiscent of the summer French countryside I think!
It's also blended with Shea butter, macadamia nut oil and antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E, meaning it moisturises, restores and conditions beautifully.  I only needed a tiny amount on my hands and it lasts for ages - as well as it smelling and feeling fantastic.  Look at my lovely soft hands! :D
Crabtree and Evelyn are running a 3 for 2 offer on mini travel essentials until the end of the month and the 25g hand cream counts as part of this offer - so one could stock up!  Alternatively, customers can get a free tote bag with a £30 or more spend with the code BAG until 19th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment