Monday 9 September 2013

Leather Knee High Boots from Simply Be

I've said before that a great pair of knee high boots is an autumn and winter essential and blogged about a fantastic heeled pair from Castaluna.  However, today I'm going for flat boots and have found what I need at Simply Be.  They come in a range of colours, sizes and width fittings, so there is definitely something that will fit my calves perfectly.  The only problem is that I can't decide which to get - should I go smart or casual?  Or should I get both?  Until 12th September, there's 30% off selected items and these boots are included...

The first boots I found were these leather riding boots.  Classic and refined, they could be worn to work - but would also look great with tucked-in skinny jeans.  They come in sizes 4 to 9, black or light brown and a range of width fittings.  They are £80 normally, but £64 with the discount.
The second pair of boots I found were these leather Sole Diva double buckle boots, again in sizes 4 to 9, black or brown and a range of width fittings.  They are more casual than the riding boots but would be practical and perfect for wearing during the day.
Decisions, decisions...  But even if I run out of time, Simply Be often has a discount voucher code to take advantage of, so all is not lost in terms of savvy savings!  

No comments:

Post a Comment