Thursday 26 September 2013

Splendid Skirt: Fearne Cotton Printed Mini Skirt from Very.co.uk

I got an email from Very.co.uk that Fearne Cotton has her new Autumn and Winter range out now and it looks quite nice.  Her collection is described as girlie, with a cool edge, and that's just what one gets!  However, I also noticed that there's a sale on the site, with up to 60% off, and I spotted this fab black, red and cream printed mini skirt from Fearne's (presumably SS13) collection.  I like this skirt particularly as it is chic and modern, but also versatile - it could be worn as a simple every day outfit or I reckon one could get away with it for work!  The pattern's great too, with a hint towards this season's tartan trend without going overboard.  It's a cotton/elastane blend, with a mock wrap front, so should fit and flatter very well.  It's on sale, reduced from £25 to £15 and is still available in sizes 14 to 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment