It looks pretty amazing - it contains volcanic minerals, French sea clay and TEAOXI and can be used on all skin types (it will tingle when first applied) and promises to deliver everything needed for great skin. It is described as 'a 10-minute facial in a jar' which sounds luxurious. All in all, it aims to:
- Give a noticeable 3 day glow.
- Give brighter, radiant skin in minutes.
- Give noticeably soft and smooth skin.
- Provide multi-level resurfacing exfoliation.
- Penetrate into the deepest layers of the skin to soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tighten, tone and lift the skin.
- Relieve dark circles and minimise pores.
- Absorb impurities without removing natural oils.
- Help protect against everyday environmental aggressors.
It contains no artificial colours or fragrances, is 100% paraben-free, cruelty-free, and suitable for vegans.
It's not cheap, at around £50 but just think of the percentage going to charity plus what can be saved using this instead of getting facials at a beauty salon!
I've found it at Marks and Spencer for £49.50 (and a £5 off code on the site), lookfantastic.com for £49.99 (with a 12% off £45+ spends: code SPEND45) and at feelunique.com for £39.99.