Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Nifty Knitwear: Penelope Texture Jumper from Phase Eight

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with the weather at the moment.  I guess we're technically in Autumn but I was quite warm today and I still haven't needed my jacket outside.  Which is why it's great that there are so many lightweight jumpers and cardigans available in the various sales that are on at the moment.

Phase Eight are currently having a sale where there is up to 50% off so many gorgeous items, including this Penelope textured jumper, which is still available in sizes 8 to 18.  Not only is it lightweight, so perfect for this changeable weather, but it's pretty with a flattering scoop neck, slim fit and stylish salt and pepper effect. It's mostly cotton, so should be snug and comfortable to wear, as well as being a quality product.  I'd wear it with skinny jeans and boots.  Originally £59, it's now £45 in the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment