Sunday 6 October 2013

Over the Top: Carven Contrast Collar Tweed Coat from my-wardobe.com

The masculine, military coat is a key piece for AW13 and there are some simply superb ones on the market. I was after one that is unique, great quality, warm and stylish and I've found this brown and turquoise blue tweed one by Carven, available at my-wardobe.com.  It's a fantastic take on the masculine, military trend whilst still managing to maintain an element of femininity with the colours, bold collar and cinched, flattering, belted waist.  The fabric composition is the height of luxury - alpaca wool, angora, wool - and most importantly, will be snugly warm for the coming months.  A classic piece that will never go out of style - perfect!
It's a true investment piece at £657 but customers can get £50 off a £200 or more spend at my-wardobe.com with the code AWGUIDE50 until the end of the month, so a perfect time to indulge!

No comments:

Post a Comment