Wednesday 2 October 2013

Putting my money where my mouth is: Neal's Yard Remedies Lip Gloss

One can never have too much lip gloss in my opinion and I have found a gorgeous, luxurious one from Neal's Yard Remedies.  Not only does it protect the lips and make them look scrummy but it contains a wonderful range of natural ingredients to condition, nourish and nurture the lips.  They have a fantastic selection of colours - and flavours - but the one I have been using is the plum.  It's simply perfect.
They're quite expensive at £9.50 but one only needs a tiny amount to be effective, so they will last for ages.  I was lucky enough to get one through attending a Look Good, Feel Better event for women with cancer, and I am happy to note that Neal's Yard Remedies are also supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month this month, so I'll promote them as much as I can!  In fact, buy a deodorant from them and they will donate £1 to breast cancer support centres until the 31st.  So stock up on luxury and support a great cause - win/win!

No comments:

Post a Comment