Sunday 5 January 2014

Preppy Colourblock Work Bag from Accessorize

Goodness me!  I have just realised that I haven't featured a bag since October, so I guess it's about time to do so once again.  And where better to focus than the Accessorize sale?  Of course, there are loads of fab bags there - clutches, totes, wallets and satchels - but I've chosen this colourblock work bag, mainly as I went back to work this week!

Smart and structured with a definite 60's vibe, it will be perfect for all those office bits.  The zipped compartments help to contain those additional non-work bits too!  The shoulder strap means it can be carried easily and comfortably to meetings and about town, putting it down with the carry handles.  Perfect!  And even better, it's reduced from £35 to £27 in the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment